Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Believe it!

So I have a confession - I am EXTREMELY embarrassed to claim this project as my own :( Terrible thing to say I know ... but due to some emmie lu chaos I was forced to throw this project together pretty last minute! I would say it is a good job considering the amount of time I spent on it :)

So needless to say I am EXTREMELY relieved that I didn't go home last week! Fortunately, I worked my booty off on this weeks challenge && I think it really shows in the quality of my work! This is probably the first project in forever that doesn't have a quote on it so it will be a little harder to pick out of a crowd. I will admit there may be a few clues in the picture that will tell you its me, but they were accidental and really hard to spot :) ... happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment