Thursday, July 28, 2011

Antique Button Monogram

Last week was grueling but I made it && I am one week away from scoring some AWESOME prizes! 

Here is my craft from last week:


Upcycle is by far my favorite theme because upcycling is what I love to do!! I love the idea of using something old and ick in a new and innovative way. This week I used the following ingredients:
- and old beat up plaque [which you could make yourself uber-easily using remnants from the home depot]
- antique buttons I scored at a thrift store for $1
I added a bit of paint and some hot glue ... and here is what I came up with:
 This little beauty is not little at all, it is massive but lightweight and is adorned with a great little monogram for some newlyweds I know. They plan to hang it over their bed next to a cute little sign that says "always kiss me goodnight" .... how sweet??? 

 

I hope you all love love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment