Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week One - Complete

Well - Its official - I made it through week one of SYTYC!!!! My creation was the 'Piano Upcycle' && I loved it ... almost as much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the votes I scored! I am obsessed with using old stuff with a new purpose, so I think my craft was easy to pick out & I was stoked that people liked it as much as they did! Look out this week because my creation is hard to miss - my hubs think I went a little overboard but it was SO much fun creating with a purpose!


In other news - my bestie Emmie has been super busy with some creations of her own! Check out this adorable outfit she made - her first time sewing all by herself ...


She is SO incredible talented :)

Head on over to SoYouThinkYoureCrafty.com & vote for this weeks challenge && check back in soon for more wonderous creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment