Monday, April 4, 2011

Uh - Oh

... thats what we were saying last Tuesday when we discovered how difficult these SYTYC challenges are going to be! We are DEFINATELY glad we decided to practice!

Although we dont want to expose all of our crafts [we have to save them for the competition] we did come up with some awesome finds at the dollar store. Laura settled on creating a ruffled onsie with matching mini skirt while Emily made some fantastic interchangeable hair accessories! Funny thing is, most of our dollar store finds came out of the clearance bin!

Congrats to week 1's winner, the Anthro-Inspired curtain was AWESOME!

This weeks challenge is Thrift Store Finds. Anyone who knows Emily & I knows that we LOVE us some thrift stores!!! I have a few ideas on what I'm going to do this week && I cant WAIT to get started!

Maybe next week I'll finally post some pictures of our craftiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment