Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I need a little sunshine

... & what a coincidence that the SYTYC theme this week IS sunshine! My house is feeling a little gloomy so I have decided to take on a few DIY projects and spruce things up & with a little inspiration from this weeks crafters & some stumbling around Pinterest I think I know just what to do. .

Yesterday I took the yucky shower doors off my hall bathroom & after HOURS of scraping all of the access caulk off the tub, I am VERY happy with the results. I am going to paint it this afternoon & by the end of the day, I will have a very happy bathroom.

I have MUCH more planned around the house using some fantastic yard sale find furniture but if I tell the people who don't read my blog then I cant use it in the craft competition - so you will just have to wait!

I am taking before pictures now - so you can all see what fun I am creating!

Happy Sunshine week :)

- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment