Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogger For Dummies

Today I decided to dive head first into the world of Blogger.  Before my last post, I had never clicked on anything past the dashboard, in fear that I would send our blog into deep cyber space- never to return again.  However, I got up the courage with a little help from Jill at sneaky momma blog design and started playing around with some of the layout.  Jill's blog is SO amazing... you MUST go check it out. 


Sneaky Momma Blog Design


If you are like me (a bit tech challenged) you will find this site very VERY helpful.  She is super easy to understand and covers any category that you can think of.  She categorizes all of her tips into convenient little drop down menus labled "Beginner", "Intermediate" and "Advanced", you can just skip on over to your ability level.  She also has links to plenty of helpful blogs and websites that are full of blogger-gold. 

Go check her out!!

My goal for this weekend is to have our blog looking AMAZING with the help from Jill's blog.  So keep checking in to see the improvements!

No comments:

Post a Comment