Monday, October 31, 2011

We ♥ Halloween!

Halloween is such a crafters holiday. When else can you try your hand at making any costume you desire & then prance it around the neighborhood for every one to see. [and the sugar rush from all the candy is inspiration to the heart!!]. 

This year I made a darling Princess Leia costume for myself & a vest for my hunny to be Hans Solo. We looked pretty fantastic ... but silly me forgot to take pictures at our party on Saturday. My most exciting project for this years festivities was a beautiful crown for my sweet niece, Lily. She wanted to be Glinda the Good Witch and everyone knows the crown is the most important part!!! 

Pics for Proof of just how darling she is: 


Im sure there will be more pictures off all of my Halloween Festivities && definitely a lot more crafting coming up in the next few weeks gearing up for Christmas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment